Product Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
Due to the ongoing COIVD-19 situation, all the infection control and PPE products (including drapes, gown, face masks and gloves) sold by AD Surgical are not returnable for the safety of our staff and customers. (Updated 05/05/2022)
For all other AD Surgical products, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We are confident that the quality of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied with our products, please request a return within 90 days from the invoice date for a refund. Shipping and handling fees will not be credited.
This policy applies to products purchased directly from AD Surgical. If you purchased AD Surgical products through our distributors, please refer to their return policy.
We will accept any returns only under the following conditions within 90 days from the invoice date except PPE products.
We are confident that the quality of our products will meet, if not exceed, your expectations. We stand behind our products 100% by offering the best guarantee in the industry. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our products, simply return the used or unopen items within 90 days from invoice date for a full refund.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained before sending any product(s) back to us. You may request an RMA by calling 888.841.8481 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request a return at our website www.AD-Surgical.com.
- Return items must be in the original product packaging and in good condition.
- To process your return, please provide the AD Surgical invoice number or online order number, item number(s), lot number(s), quantity, and the reason for the return. Qualified returns will be provided a form with an assigned RMA #. The RMA form must be included with the returned product(s) for proper credit and/or refund. All Returned items should be sent to:
1296 Kifer Road, Suite 608
Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA
- Any unauthorized returns without an RMA will not be refunded or credited and will be discarded. Item codes, lot numbers and quantity must match the information listed on the RMA form. Same product with a different lot # and expiration date will not be accepted.
- All returns will reflect original discounts and promotions. Bulk buy discounts will be disqualified if the minimum purchase requirement cannot be met due to items being returned. Such discounts will be deducted from the return credit.
- Customers will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs of returning the product(s) to AD Surgical. Please send them along with the completed RMA form using a traceable shipping service (UPS, FedEx, or registered mail within the United States).
- Once your return is received and inspected by our staff, we will process your refund (usually within 3 business days of receipt). Any original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded. Please allow 2-5 business days to process the credit. We will credit your account or issue a refund through credit card or check payment. If you would like to exchange another item in place of the returned product(s), you will need to submit a new order either online or by phone.
- All clearance, discontinued products, or any products with a shelf life of 6 months or less at the point of purchase are Final Sale. These products are not refundable or exchangeable.
- All authorized returns must be sent and postmarked within 30 days from the request date listed on the RMA form or it will become invalid.
- No exchange or return will be accepted after 90 days from the invoice date.
Order Cancellation Policy
All orders submitted to AD Surgical will be processed as soon as possible during our business hours. Any attempts to cancel your order after it moves into the shipping process does not guarantee the order will not be shipped. To cancel, contact us as soon as possible at 888-841-8481 Ext. 1 or info.usa@AD-Surgical.com. If we cannot stop your shipment, please follow our return policy to arrange a return.
Any order delivery rejected by the customer is considered an order cancellation without an RMA. AD Surgical will deduct any shipping and handling charges involved for such cancellation.
Last Updated: 2022-05-05