Prescription Only / Professional Use Device
UNIFY® PGA Surgical Sutures
- Our highest performing suture needles for the most demanding surgical procedures.
- Needle maintains shape and sharpness 3X longer than regular needles.
- Ultra sharp precision point needles for delicate procedures
- MULTICUTTM needle technology to ensure excellent tissue penetration and control, cut after cut.
- Needles crafted from UNIALLOYTM - a reinforced AISI 300 series stainless steel that provides the highest ductility and bending strength.
- High tensile strength
- Initial strength comparable to that of Nylon and Chromic Gut
- Synthetic suture absorbing at a moderate rate
- Lower tissue reaction than gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Violet/ Undyed
- Strength duration: 21-28 days
- Absorb duration: 55-70 days
The suture is high quality and is extremely easy to work with.
Mark Snyder, DMD
General Dentist, Norwood, PA
Comparable to Vicryl* with MULTIPASS* Precision Point Needles