SUPERFIT® Disposable Isolation Gowns are made of medical fabric that provides AAMI level 2 protection and is certificated by FDA Class 1 regulation. The gown provides a barrier to larger amounts of fluid penetration through splatter and some fluid exposure through soaking. It is intended for use in a low risk environment, for example, during blood draw, suturing, inserting I.V. lines, specimen handling, and in the Intensive Care Unit. Made in Taiwan.
- Meets ANSI / AAMI PB70 standard for level 2 protection
- Fabric is composed of 30gsm PP SP + 15gsm lamination film (total 45g/m²)
- Universal size (one size fits most)
- Excellent water repellency and high hydrostatic pressure resistance
- Comfortable and latex free
- Elastic cuffs with tie neck and back closure
- Single use
- Color: White
Table summarizing the ANSI/AAMI PB70 standard recognized by the FDA.
|Feature Tested||Standard Designation||Sub headings||Description||Applicability|
|Liquid Barrier Performance||AAMI PB70:2012|| |
Classifies a gown's ability to act as a barrier to penetration by liquids or liquid-borne pathogens based on four levels.
Liquid barrier performance is not related to the strength of the material.
This standard references several other standards
|Level 1|| ||basic care, standard hospital medical unit|
|Level 2|| ||Blood draw from a vein, Suturing, Intensive care unit, Pathology lab|
|Level 3|| ||Arterial blood draw, Inserting an IV, Emergency Room, Trauma|
|Level 4|| ||Pathogen resistance, Infectious diseases (non-airborne), Large amounts of fluid exposure over long periods|
- Product Name:
- Disposable Isolation Gowns ( AAMI level 2 )
- Item #:
- GWN-D02 (Misc)
- Private Label Manufacturing Partners