AD SURGICAL Universal Sterile Surgical Drapes cover the broadest range of surgical procedures for simple and effective protection. All our drapes are made of an absorbent and completely impervious PE/PP material to prevent strike-through and subsequent contamination of the surgical site.
Each drape has a peel-able adhesive tape and can be used alone or in combination, giving flexibility to individual procedural needs. Individually packed and sterilized by EO Gas.
- Strong and absorbent disposable sterile drapes ensure an aseptic environment during surgery
- Totally impermeable to fluids and bacteria
- Light and tear resistant
- Adhesive tape keeps the drape in place, yet is easily removed from skin without causing trauma
- Individually packed sterile
- Latex free
*registered trademark of 3M
- Product Name:
- Universal Sterile Surgical Drapes
- Item #:
- A400-UTD(Utility), A400-HFD (Half), A400-APD (Aperture)
- AD SURGICAL
- Private Label Manufacturing Partners
- Rx Only: