BICERA Resorbable Bone Substitutes
BICERA® Resorbable Bone Substitute is a bioceramic material that is composed of 60% hydroxyapatite (HAP) and 40% beta-tricalcium (ß-TCP). It is intended to be packed into bony voids or gaps of the skeletal system (i.e., extremities, posterolateral spine and pelvis) as a bone void filler.
BICERA® can also be used in common dental procedures, such as sinus lifting, periodontal bone fillings, and filling of cyst cavities or peri-implant defects. This product provides a bone void filler that resorbs and is replaced by bone during the healing process.
- Commonly used in orthopedic and dental procedures
- 60% hydroxyapatite (HAP) and 40% bioresorbable calcium phosphate (ß-TCP) which is similar to bone mineral
- ß-TCP is gradually absorbed and replaced by bone tissue, and HAP can have a bioactive bonding with new bone to ultimately be part of the bone
- Highest porosity among synthetic bone graft substitutes
- Interconnected pore structure, pore size 300-600um
- Product Name:
- Resorbable Bone Substitutes
- Item #:
- BC-Bone Substitute
- Wiltrom Co., Ltd.