BICERA® Resorbable Bone Substitute is a bioceramic material that is composed of 60% hydroxyapatite (HAP) and 40% beta-tricalcium (ß-TCP). BICERA® is intended for use as a bone void filler for voids or gaps that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure. It is indicated for use in the treatment of surgically created osseous defects or osseous defects resulting from traumatic injury to the bone.
BICERA® Resorbable Bone Substitute is intended to be packed into bony voids or gaps of the skeletal system (i.e., extremities, posterolateral spine and pelvis) as a bone void filler. This product provides a bone void filler that resorbs and is replaced by bone during the healing process.
- 60% hydroxyapatite (HAP) and 40% bioresorbable calcium phosphate (ß-TCP) which is similar to bone mineral
- ß-TCP is gradually absorbed and replaced by bone tissue, and HAP can have a bioactive bonding with new bone to ultimately be part of the bone
- Highest porosity among synthetic bone graft substitutes
- Interconnected pore structure, pore size 300-600um
- Commonly used in orthopedic clinical operations
- Product Name:
- Resorbable Bone Substitutes
- Wiltrom Co., Ltd.