WOUND FREE™ Bordered Gauze Adhesive Island Dressing is a sterile cloth-bordered gauze dressing indicated for the management of post-operative and superficial wounds. It consists of a soft, non-woven cloth coated with hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive, an absorbent central gauze pad as the wound contact layer, and two strips of release paper.
The one-step application of WOUND FREE®️ Bordered Gauze Adhesive Island Dressing makes it an excellent alternative to tape and gauze to help save user time. Simply remove the two releasing papers and apply the dressing directly on the wound. The non-adherent central gauze pad provides absorption of light to moderate drainage, while the breathable adhesive border helps secure it in place.
- Combine an absorbent non-adherent central pad surrounded by a breathable adhesive border
- Made of a soft nonwoven gauze material
- The non-adherent central pad is designed to avoid disrupting the wound bed upon removal
- Single Use
- Latex free
- Product Name:
- Sterile Bordered Gauze Adhesive Island Dressings
- Item #:
- ISD-Adhesive Island Dressing
- WOUND FREE
- Private Label Manufacturing Partners