i-PLUG Implant Abutment PTFE Fillers
- Item #:
i-PLUG® Implant Abutment PTFE Filler is a semi-soft, medical grade and packable filler material that can be used to seal an abutment hole. It can also be easily retrieved when needed. The one-size PTFE rod (Ø1.8mm x 50 mm) can be cut to custom fit the abutment hole of any screw-retained or cement-retained prosthesis. i-PLUG® is fully autoclavable to prevent cross-contamination and to minimize wastage of any unused material. Autoclave setting recommendation: 250 degrees Fahrenheit / 121 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
Works well with our patented Filling & Removal (FR) Instrument (item # D030-017) that is specially designed for the placement & removal of i-PLUG®.
- A patented abutment filler material made of medical grade PTFE, which is an autoclavable, non-toxic and highly biocompatible material.
- The packable filler can adapt and completely fill out the space inside an abutment hole by compression, and it can be easily removed in one piece when needed.
- Safer and more user-friendly than alternative materials such as plumber's tapes, cotton pellets and gutta percha.
- One size PTFE rod (Ø1.8mm x 50 mm) can be easily cut to appropriate length to fit abutment holes of both screw-retained and cement-retained prostheses.
- Product Name:
- Implant Abutment PTFE Fillers
- Item #:
- Rx Only: