WOUND FREETM Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressing is a flexible dressing with gel-forming agents that helps seal and protect exuding wounds. When the dressing comes into contact with wound fluids, it forms a viscous gel that absorbs exudates to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment.
Our hydrocolloid dressings are available in 2 popular versions: the thicker version with a beveled border is intended for use on moderately exuding wounds. The thinner, more flexible version is intended for sealing and protecting dry to lightly exuding wounds or abrasions.
- The thin and flexible PU film protective surface reduces the curing and folding incidence and prolongs the use cycle of dressing
- The protective outer layer creates a waterproof and breathable barrier to external pollutants and bacteria
- Skin-friendly adhesive contact layer ensure good adaptation of the dressing to the skin for enhanced patient comfort
- Single Use
- Latex free
- Individually sealed and sterilized by gamma radiation
- Product Name:
- Clearance Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressings
- Item #:
- Private Label Manufacturing Partners